- You can add a product to your cart by clicking the shopping cart in the bottom right corner of the product or go into the product and click “Add to cart.”
- Once you have added all desired products to the cart you can go to checkout by clicking on the shopping cart in the top right of the website.
- Click “View Cart” to ensure everything is incorrect.
- Add your coupon code (if you have one) and click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Enter your personal details and a postal address where you would like the product(s) to be delivered to.
- Choose your method of payment: Payfast, Snapscan or Payflex.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Place Order”
- You will be directed to our secure payment system where you can enter your banking details to complete payment (Payfast), scan the barcode provided (Snapscan), or pay for your order in four interest free installments (Payflex).
- Your order is successful when you receive an automated email confirming your order is being processed.
- If your order is unsuccessful and you are unable to make an online payment an automated email will be sent giving you our banking details allowing you to make an eft instead using your order number as a reference.
- If you make an eft instead of online payment be sure to email your proof of payment to [email protected] for your order to be processed.
- Congratulations you have now placed your order!
All orders are dispatched, unless otherwise stated, within one working day of receiving payment confirmation.
Standard delivery takes 2 to 4 working days depending on the order’s destination and express delivery takes 1 to 2 working days.
If your order is placed after 13h00 and you request express delivery, the order will only be sent out the following working day and will be delivered 1 working day from when it was sent out.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9h00 and 18h00. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
Please note that the lead times shown below are the best-case scenarios. We do our best to dispatch orders made before 13h00 the same day and we rely on the couriers not experiencing delays themselves, but we cannot guarantee the lead times, they are just estimates. Please add one working day to be safe.
Delivery fees vary depending on the delivery destination.
Delivery fees are based on your geographical location using your postal code and which method of shipping (standard or express) you choose. Delivery fees range between R75-R275 and can be calculated at the checkout point.
Our system will offer you the appropriate charge based on your delivery address during the checkout process.
Currently, we only deliver within South Africa.
If your order was placed before 13h00, your tracking number will be sent via email by close of business. If your order was placed after 13h00, your tracking number will be sent via email the following working day. You track your order on our website’s tracking page.
Please keep in mind that it takes 24 hours for the tracking number to reflect on the courier’s system.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday 9h00 to 18h00, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times.
If no one is unavailable at the time of delivery, a note will be left on the door or you will receive an SMS saying that delivery was attempted, and the courier will contact the recipient via telephone so that a new delivery day can be scheduled.
Three attempts will be made to deliver the parcel if, on the third attempt, no one is still unavailable the parcel will be returned to iamtrend. iamtrend will then contact you to resolve the issue, at this stage you may be liable for any additional delivery costs that may have been incurred.
We have a showroom based at our head offices in Bellville, Cape Town. We work on an appointment basis only. if you wish to book your viewing for eyewear please do so here.
How will I know when my order is ready to be collected?
We’ll be in touch via email as soon as your order is ready to be collected from our head office.
When can I collect my package?
You can pick up your package from 10h00 to 16h00 Monday – Thursday and 9h00 – 13h00 on Friday.
Where can i collect my package?
At our head office: Office 2A 2nd Floor Waterside Place Tyger Waterfront, Carl Cronje Dr, Bellville, Cape Town, 7530
How long will iamtrend hold my order?
Once your order is ready for collection and you’ve been notified, iamtrend will hold your order for 30 days.
What if I don’t collect my order?
If you don’t collect your order before the final date for collection, we’ll cancel the order and will send you an email to confirm that the order has been cancelled and request your banking details to refund your order.
What do I need to bring to iamtrend to collect?
When you collect your order, be sure to bring your ‘ready to collect’ email notification. This can be shown on your smartphone or as a printout. The name on your email must match the name on your order.
Can someone else collect my order?
Yes – just forward the ‘ready to collect’ email for them to show when they collect as proof of purchase. They’ll need to sign for your order, and we’ll send you an email to confirm that the order has been collected.
Yes, they can. However, it does also depend on your optometrist. We have tested all our clear lens opticals and all are suitable for prescription lenses to be fitted in them by a certified optometrist. Fitting your prescription lenses into iamtrend frames are done so at your own risk. We recommend phoning your optometrist beforehand to see if they have experience in fitting frames similar to ours.
Some of our clear lens frames do have screws and some do not. Regardless, we have been able to fit lenses into the frames with or without screws. The screws aren’t necessary to fit prescription lenses. However, some optometrists are not able to fit the lenses without the screws. It’s best to phone your optometrist to see if they have experience in fitting frames without screws.
We stock both UV400-protected and polarized-protected sunglasses. To find out the lens material simply click on the product details on the product page.
Exchanges & Refunds
iamtrend will happily accept refunds, of any new, full-priced, unworn, and unaltered product(s) within seven days of receiving delivery confirmation. Please read more here for further information.
iamtrend will happily accept exchanges, of any new, full-priced, unworn, and unaltered product(s) within seven days of receiving delivery confirmation. Please read more to here about our exchange policy.
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
Bank Card via Payfast – payments are securely processed.
Payflex – receive your eyewear now and pay later.
Snapscan – payments are securely processed.
Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email, if your payment online is unsuccessful, with our bank details. Once you have made payment email your proof of payment to [email protected]
Cash Deposit – can be made at your selected bank using our banking details. Once you have made payment email your proof of payment to [email protected]
When paying via Payfast it will prompt you for a security code, this is a code you get from your bank which you use when you make an online payment. A credit card isn’t always necessary as most banks give the option to activate online transactions on your debit card. This feature is something that has to be set up in the bank or on your online banking.
PayFlex is a payment platform that allows shoppers to buy what they want now and pay later by splitting the payment for their purchase across four equal instalments. Check out with PayFlex and only pay 25% of today’s purchase price:
- Checkout and choose PayFlex as your payment method at checkout.
- Insert your valid South African ID number.
- Confirm your cell phone number.
- The PayFlex system will work in real-time. Meaning, that if approved, you’ll be able to shop immediately.
- Make your first payment with any VISA or Mastercard debit, cheque or credit card.
- Set your own PayFlex password.
- Your payment is divided into four equal interest-free payments, payable fortnightly over six weeks.
- Once your first payment is made, your goods are shipped immediately.
*Note: Shoppers must be over 18 years of age or over. If your PayFlex account is not approved, you’ll be redirected back to iamtrend, where you can select an alternative payment method to complete your order. Default fees apply if you miss a payment.
Shop our full range now.